Do not use Xenical if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Xenical;
- you are not overweight
Buy Xenical Or Orlistat;
- you have problems absorbing food or bile flow problems (e.g., cholestasis);
- you have received an organ transplant;
- you take cyclosporine.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you. Generic Xenical
Important Xenical Weight Loss :
- Do not take No Prescription Xenical more than the recommended dose without checking with
your doctor. Taking more than the recommended dose may not help you lose
more weight. It may increase your risk of side effects.
- Proper diet and exercise are important in order to lose weight and
keep it off. Follow the diet and exercise program given to you by your
health care provider.
- Xenical may cause changes in your bowel or stool (e.g., gas with
oily spotting, loose stools, more frequent stools). Eating a low-fat
diet may help lessen these side effects.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Xenical before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Diabetes patients - Xenical may affect your blood sugar. Check blood
sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of
your diabetes medicine Orlistat Online.
- Xenical should not be used in children younger than 18 years old;
safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Do not take Xenical if you are
pregnant. If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. It is not known
if Xenical is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking